Apply for Dixon Advisory’s Graduate Program today
W dixon.com.au/careers T 1300 883 158
Applications close 5.00pm Monday 24 March 2014
Would you like to work in an exciting and challenging role in accounting, portfolio management & stockbroking, private wealth advisory, property* or funds management & corporate finance* with an award-winning and respected financial advisory firm?
We have graduate opportunities for those who completed their studies at the end of last year or will complete them by the end of this year. We also offer summer internship positions for students at the conclusion of their penultimate year.
With the perfect combination of experience, innovation and energy, Dixon Advisory offers a range of benefits to talented graduates.
- early client contact
- competitive remuneration and bonuses
- genuine career progression
- ongoing mentoring and internal training programs
- financial support and study leave for postgraduate studies
- mentoring and financial support in gaining CA or CPA for Accounting graduates
- support for healthy lifestyles such as an annual fitness rebate, company-organised sporting events and healthy breakfast provided each morning
- frequent company-sponsored social events.
Helping more than 4,500 self managed super funds with in excess of $4 billion in assets, Dixon Advisory has been recognised with several honours including Australian Business Award for Service Excellence in 2012 and 2013.
Find out more about our Graduate Program.
Upon commencing the program, I worked closely with an Investment Advisor and the entire Investment Advisory division, and I was actively involved in many different dynamic and challenging tasks. I found this unique training process really encouraged me to take initiative and contribute right from the beginning . . . which I’ve found very rewarding.
*Positions in Property and Funds Management & Corporate Finance are available in Sydney only