If you’re in in your penultimate or final year of study and thinking about life beyond university, having a mentor is one way to get a head start on your career.
Career Ready Mentoring is part of Career Ready Advantage and can connect you with alumni and other professionals, and help you prepare for a career in your area of interest.
This program is for current students at La Trobe University.
We have more than 300 mentors from fields including:
- Business: management, marketing, accounting, finance, logistics, and HR
- Media and communications
- Nursing and midwifery
- Psychology and public health
- Education and teaching
- Science research, engineering, and bio-medicine
- Social services, allied health, and social work
- Through a structured one-to-one mentoring partnership, you’ll receive critical career planning support and guidance through a rewarding program of learning, networking and career development.
- You’ll need to be available for regular meetings with your mentor, either in person or online.